room service menu mini bar menu guest directorysleep menu
We are part of Accor’s ALLSAFE Label, recently launched and representing some of the hospitality’s most stringent cleaning standards. This global cleanliness and operational standards have been developed with and vetted by Bureau Veritas, a world leader in testing, inspections, and certification provides:
Care & Reassurance
* ALLSAFE Officer available 24/7 for your assistance.
* Dedicated hotline number available for you @ +66(0) 90-678-7412 to directly connect with our ALL SAFE Officer.
* Access to AXA medical assistance service:
– Free tele-consultation
– Access to AXA’s certified medical networks (Charges to be borne by the guest)
* Hygiene kits containing individual sanitizer, alcohol wipes, and face mask are available on request should you need them.
* Temperature screening at all entrance and exit points along with check-in/check-out via QR code for contact tracing.
Hygiene & Sanitization
* Enhanced hygiene standards which includes frequent cleaning and sanitizing of high touch-point areas (elevator buttons, door handles, counter tops, restrooms and other common areas.
* Sanitizer provided at all public areas (front desk, restaurant, elevators, restrooms)
* Physical distancing measures are implemented throughout the hotel and specifically in public areas and elevators
* Disinfection of every room and sanitizing all high touch-points areas in the room including bathrooms
* In-room collateral’s and amenities are temporarily removed as part of our enhanced hygiene procedures.
* Increased frequency of monitoring the quality of swimming pool water.
* Contact-less check-in, check-out and payments whenever possible.
* Order restaurant dishes as part of room service at no extra charge for added comfort during your stay.
* Reinforced food safety standards & limited buffet.
* Menus are made available digitally through QR codes in each of our restaurants. You could view our in-room dining menu here
* Mandatory use of protective, disposable gloves and face masks by the kitchen and service team when handling food and drinks.
* Adequate spacing between tables to ensure social distancing
Caring for our Team Members
* All our team members are trained on the comprehensive safety & hygiene measures we have implemented
* Regular health check is conducted and temperature is monitored of every team member during each shift
* Reinforced cleaning programs in heart of the house areas with frequent disinfection of high touch point surfaces
We hope that these upgraded measures will help provide you with peace of mind during these difficult times. If we have learned anything during this unparalleled situation, it is that we are all in this together. We are proud of how our team, guests, owners, and partners are responding to this significant challenge and we thank you for your support and want to assure you, our deepest commitment to keeping you safe as you stay with us. If you need anything during your stay, we are here for you.